To improve global human health by providing long-term immunity for some of the world’s most pressing diseases.
Understand our approach in under 4 minutes
Emergex Vaccines is a clinical-stage biotechnology company headquartered near Oxford, UK, with R&D facilities in Milton Park and a USA corporation in Doylestown, Pennsylvania. Emergex Vaccines is focussed on developing a range of 100% synthetic CD8+ T cell Adaptive Vaccines that harness the body’s natural cellular immune response to destroy pathogen-infected cells and to provide immune protection for some of the world’s most impactful diseases.
Emergex’s T cell Adaptive Vaccines candidates combine two proprietary technologies
- To offer broad, cross-reactive protection against viral mutations and viruses of the same family (one vaccine, multiple pathogen protection)
- To extend duration of immune protection, potentially for decades
- To enable transport and storage for extended periods of time at room temperature
- To be delivered via micro-needles into the skin, avoiding conventional needle administration
- To be suited for rapid ‘plug and play’ vaccine development and scale-up with passivated gold quantum cluster delivery platform.