To improve global human health by providing broad and robust, long-term immunity for some of the world’s most pressing infectious diseases.
Understand our approach in under 4 minutes
Emergex, a clinical-stage, privately held biotechnology company headquartered in Oxfordshire, Abingdon, UK, with R&D facilities in Milton Park, UK, an operating subsidiary in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, and GMP manufacturing facility in Fremont, CA, USA. Emergex is pioneering the development a range of 100% synthetic CD8+ T cell-priming immune set-point candidates designed to harness the body’s natural cellular immune response to destroy pathogen-infected cells and to provide broad and robust immune protection for some of the world’s most urgent infectious diseases.
Emergex’s T cell-priming immune set-point candidates combine two proprietary technologies
- To offer broad and robust, cross-reactive protection against viruses of the same family, as well as against existing and potential variants (one product, multiple pathogen protection)
- To extend duration of immune protection, potentially for up to decades
- To enable transport and storage for extended periods of time with stability at room temperature (avoiding conventional cold chain requirements)
- To be delivered via intradermal micro-needles directly into the skin, avoiding conventional needle administration
- To be suited for rapid ‘plug and play’ development and scale-up with an ultrasmall passivated nanocluster delivery platform.